Making sure you are media ready
Our dedicated media training team of former journalists, broadcast experts and social media strategists has been delivering successful programmes for businesses and public sector organisations across Scotland and the UK for over a decade.
Creating confident communicators
From chair, CEO and board level, to brand managers, PR spokespeople, digital teams and front-line representatives, our focus is on building confidence and constructive feedback guiding delegates on how to deal with the media and understand their needs in today’s fast paced 24/7 landscape.
Delivering your message to the media
Our media training workshops allow delegates to participate in mock TV and radio interviews, teach them how to deliver key messages and how to shape the perfect soundbite. We cover a broad range of vital topics including:
- What do the media want and need?
- Knowing your market in the media – the way in which local, national, print, broadcast, online, social media operate and how best to maximise opportunities in each area
- The changing media world and new impact of social media
- The rise of citizen journalism and its increasing use on social and mainstream media platforms
- How best to convey key messages?
- ‘When words are not enough’ – the importance of body language