Castle of Light.
Position Castle of Light as a must-attend event in the festive calendar, secure the attendance of key media and influencers at the preview night, and support ticket sales.
What we did.
Our team used a blend of media relations, community and partner collaborations, and influencer engagement to create a drip feed of coverage in the build up to and throughout the event.
We made the most of the visual spectacle by releasing teasers as the event creative was developed to give visitors a taste of what to expect. We involved the local community by launching the ‘Wee Treasure search’ with a radio partner to find a deserving person to switch on the Castle of Light.
- 33,000 ticket sales attributed to comms activity
- Sell-out media and influencer preview event
- 183 pieces of media coverage
- Almost 60% of coverage included links to buy tickets
- Campaign reach: 278m consumers
- Winner of the PRCA Dare Consumer Relations Awards