Corporate account manager.
Join our growing team!
This is a great opportunity to join CIPR Scotland's Consultancy of the Year to work across a range of corporate clients from property and financial services to food & drink. If you are ambitious and looking for a role that will allow you to take more responsibility and develop your career, we want to hear from you.
This role can be based in our Edinburgh, Glasgow or Aberdeen offices. We are currently hybrid working (3 days/week in the office, 2 days/week at home).
This role will include:
- Developing effective communications ideas and content that build positive client reputations and establish them as experts in their field
- Preparing media materials, liaising with the press and managing enquiries
- Working with various client departments to develop internal and corporate communications collateral
- Copywriting on-message content for a variety of audiences
- Building strong client relationships and driving forward multiple projects and campaigns
- Contributing to new business proposals and strategic plans
- Evaluating activity using the best practice AMEC framework
We are looking for someone with:
- Creativity and a passion for keeping on top of current affairs and economic news
- Around four years corporate PR experience, either agency or in-house
- A solid media network and good understanding of the Scottish business community
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail
- A can do mindset who shows good initiative
- Great time management and organisational skills
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to develop your career as part of a friendly, ambitious, hardworking team
- A CPD plan with plenty of training and development opportunities
- CIPR membership paid
- New business bonuses
- Pension and private healthcare including optical and dental
- 35 days holiday a year including your birthday off
- A packed calendar of social events
Get in touch
If this looks like the role for you send your CV and covering note to Katrine Pearson at
Think you’ve found what you’ve been looking for?
Let’s chat. Give us a call on 0141 221 0707 or send us a message.