Senior PR consultant.
Join our friendly, award-winning team
Are you a freelancer looking for a stable contract? Or a PR professional ready for a new challenge?
We have an opportunity for an experienced PR consultant to join our friendly, award-winning team for a six to nine month contract working across a range of high profile corporate and food & drink accounts.
We’re currently hybrid working with three days in the office and two days at home and you can be based in our Edinburgh, Glasgow or Aberdeen offices. The role would suit someone looking for 4/5 days work a week and will include:
- Planning, directing and delivering creative, effective communications strategies for clients
- Overseeing and ensuring consistently high standards of work from account teams and specialists across PR, public affairs and digital marketing
- Providing senior counsel to clients, advising on issues and generating ideas and opportunities
- Managing and motivating account teams
We are looking for someone with:
- Creativity and exceptional communication skills
- A solid media and influencer network
- Confidence in providing advice and support across multiple client accounts
- An eye for detail and quality control
- At least eight year’s experience
If you’d like to discuss the opportunity, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org